Monday, January 30, 2012

To Kill A Mockingbird Characters in your Neighborhood

If I could transfer the adventures of Scout and her adventures to my neighborhood, it would be similar in ways, but also different. Mine would also contain being with my brother (Although he is my younger brother, not my older brother like Jem is to Scout) and with a friend or cousin (Like Dill). Also, rather than trying to walk up to unknown houses to see who lived inside of them, it would be more of going on bike-rides to see what all unknown places we could ride to and discover for ourselves. I guess that, If Scout, Jem, and Dill lived in my neighborhood, I'd be friends with them, if we were the same age. We could do similar things as they do in the book, like exploring and making new exciting adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment